CATCH THE GAME WITH GLENN’S CONTEST
OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES
1. Overview. The “Catch the Game with Glenn’s” Contest (the “Contest”) is sponsored by Glenn’s Edibles (100013914) (the “Sponsor”).
2. Contest Period. The contest period begins on February 3rd, 2023 at 12:01AM ET and ends on March 3rd, 2023 at 11:59PM ET.
3. How to Enter the Contest. NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY. There are only three (3) ways to enter the Contest. During the Contest Period: a. you will be invited to sample a Glenn’s product provided by the Sponsor. If you choose to sample a Glenn’s product, you will be provided with a QR code to scan and fill out a ballot to be entered into the Contest; b. you may attend the contest website at www.glennsedibles.com/contest and complete a ballot and be entered into the Contest; or c. you may comment on the contest post on @glennsedibles Instagram account and tag a friend.
4. Limit of Two Entries: A maximum of one (1) entry per person during the Contest Period is permitted through the contest website. A maximum of one (1) entry per person during the Contest Period is permitted through the @glennsedibles Instagram account. Deadline to enter is 11:59PM ET on the final day of the Contest Period. The sole determinant of time for the purposes of receipt of a valid entry will be the Sponsor’s devices. Entries that (a) are late, unauthorized, lost, stolen, illegible, damaged, misdirected, mutilated, garbled or incomplete, altered or otherwise prohibited; (b) contain false or invalid information; or (c) do not conform with or satisfy any or all of the conditions these Rules as determined by Sponsor (collectively, “Ineligible and/or Invalid Entries”), in its sole and absolute discretion, may be judged void. All entries become the property of Sponsor upon receipt and none will be returned.
5. Winner Selection; Random Draw. A random draw will be held after 11:59PM ET on the final day of the Contest Period by the Sponsor from all entries received during the Contest Period.
6. Odds of Winning. Your odds of winning the Contest depend on the total number of valid entries received during the Contest Period.
7. Winner Selection. Selected entrants will be notified by email a minimum of two (2) times within twenty-four (24) hours of the draw. To be confirmed a winner, selected entrant must (a) respond to one of the two email notification within twenty-four (24) hour; (b) be in full compliance with these Rules, and if required by Sponsor, provide proof of identity; and (c) answer a skill testing question correctly in responding to the notification from the Sponsor, without assistance of any kind as administered by the Sponsor. A selected winner may also be asked to complete, execute and return a Declaration of Compliance and Full Release of Liability and Consent to Publicity Form (together, a “Form”). Proof of identity, including proof that selected entrant is the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the selected entry, must be provided upon request. If any selected entrant cannot be contacted and confirmed a winner as above, at the Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion, his/her entitlement to receive a prize may be forfeited, and the prize may be awarded to an alternate eligible entrant. The Sponsor will not be responsible for failed attempts to contact a selected entrant.
8. Two (2) premium hockey tickets to a game on March 11, 2023 in Toronto and one (1) $500 Pre-Paid Credit Card. The total approximate retail value for the prize is $1,700 CAD. The tickets will be provided to the winner electronically following confirmation as a winner in accordance with these Rules.
9. The prize must be accepted as awarded, without substitution, transfer, exchange or assignment. The prize is non-refundable, not convertible to cash, and cannot be replaced if lost or stolen. The prize is provided "as is" without representation, warranty or guarantee of any kind. The Sponsor may substitute a prize of equal or greater value (based on the approximate retail value of the prize as stated in these Rules), including without limitation, a cash award, if the prize cannot be awarded as described for any reason. If any prize is undeliverable for any reason whatsoever, the winner will forfeit his/her prize and the prize will not be re-awarded nor re-delivered at a later date. The prize winner is solely responsible for all costs not expressly described herein.
10. Eligibility. To be eligible to participate in the Contest, you must be at least 19 years old and a legal resident of Ontario. You are not eligible to participate in the Contest if you are: (a) an employee, officer, director, agent or representative of Sponsor, its affiliates (including parent, sister, related and subsidiary companies), or other party in any way involved in the development or administration of this Contest, including advertising, promotional or public relations agencies, suppliers of materials or services related to the Contest, or a member of the immediate family (spouse, including common law, parent, sibling or child, regardless of where they reside) or household member of any such employee, officer, director, agent or representative. Groups, associations and entities cannot participate.
11. Conduct. By participating in the Contest, you acknowledge that you have read and understood these Rules and agree to abide and be bound by them and all decisions of the Sponsor, which shall be final and binding, without right of appeal, in all matters relating to this Contest and the awarding of prizes.
12. Disqualification. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to disqualify any entrant that it finds to be: (a) violating these Rules; (b) tampering or attempting to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Contest; (c) acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner; or (d) attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest. Any prize inadvertently awarded to a selected entrant who ought to have been disqualified by these Rules may be reclaimed by Sponsor. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANYTHING ASSOCIATED WITH THIS CONTEST OR TO UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS CONTEST MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND/OR CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD ANY SUCH ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, AND TO BAN OR DISQUALIFY AN ENTRANT FROM THIS AND FUTURE CONTESTS.
13. Release of Liability / Consent to Publicity. By entering the Contest, you: (a) confirm compliance with these Rules; (b) confirm that if you are confirmed a winner, you consent to the use of your name, city, comments or statements regarding the Contest, photographs, voice, image and/or other likenesses and all other indicia of personality, for publicity, general news, entertainment, advertising and informational purposes by the Sponsor, their affiliates, and any of their respective licensors, licensees, partners, successors, and assigns, including any publicity carried out with respect to the Contest, without further notice or compensation; and (c) release Sponsor, its affiliates, and their respective licensors, licensees, partners, successors, and assigns, any suppliers of materials or services related to the Contest, and any other parties in any way involved in the development or administration of this Contest, and all of their respective employees, directors, officers, shareholders, agents, representatives, partners, licensees, successors and assigns (collectively the "Releasees") from and against any and all manner of action, causes of action, suits, debts, covenants, contracts, claims, liabilities, demand or damages (including legal fees and expenses), of any nature or kind, arising out of, or in connection with your participation or attempted participation in the Contest and the awarding or use of a prize, including as set out below in the Limitation of Liability section.
14. Limitation of Liability. The Releasees do not accept or assume any responsibility for, and each entrant releases Releasees from any and all claims, actions, damages, loss, injury, costs, demands and liabilities of whatever nature or kind arising in connection with the Contest and/or prizes including, without limitation, the administration of the Contest, participation or attempted participation in the Contest, the selection and confirmation of winners, and the awarding and use of prizes. Without limiting the generality of the forgoing, Releasees are not responsible for (a) the incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry information; (b) Ineligible and/or Invalid entries; (c) any failure of, errors, or problems with processes or materials associated with the Contest; (d) any errors, omissions, incorrect or inaccurate information in any Contest-related materials howsoever caused; (e) the security or privacy of information transmitted via computer networks or for breaches of privacy due to interference by third party computer "hackers" or otherwise.
15. Acknowledgment & Release re: Instagram, Inc. This Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed, operated, managed, administered, promoted by, or associated with Instagram, Inc., or its affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents, or representatives. Any questions, comments, or complaints regarding the Contest should be directed to the Sponsor, not Instagram, Inc. Instagram, Inc. is not responsible or liable for the operation, management, administration, or promotion of the Contest or awarding of any prizes in connection with the Contest.
17. Intellectual Property. All intellectual property, including but not limited to trademarks, trade names, logos, designs, promotional materials, web pages, source codes, drawings, illustrations, slogans and representations are owned by the Sponsor and/or its affiliates and licensors. All rights are reserved. Unauthorized copying or use of any copyrighted material or intellectual property without the express written consent of its owner is strictly prohibited.
18. This Contest will be run in accordance with these Rules. The Rules at www.glennsedibles.com/contest-terms shall govern in the event of any inconsistency with other Contest-related materials.
19. The Sponsor, in its sole and absolute discretion, reserves the right to modify or terminate the Contest and amend the Rules at any time, without individual notice, and for any reason. In no event will more than the stated number of prizes be awarded.
20. All entries become the property of the Sponsor and none will be returned. No correspondence will be entered into except with selected entrants.
21. This Contest is void where prohibited by law and is subject to all applicable laws and regulations. To the extent permitted by law, any dispute arising from this Contest will be determined according to the laws of the Province of Ontario, without reference to its conflict of law principles, and the entrants consent to the personal jurisdiction of the courts located in Toronto, Ontario and agree that such courts have exclusive jurisdiction over all such disputes.